Russian Salad usually has boiled veggies, fruits, meat and egg in it which is mixed with mayonnaise and cream and garnish with pepper powder. Today I am presenting before you the veggies version of this salad.. So quickly run through the ingredients and process..
- 1 boiled potato chopped
- 1/2 cup peas and French beans boiled
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped and boiled
- 1 small Apple chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 7-8 tbsp mayonnaise
1. In a big salad bowl mix cream, mayonnaise, salt, sugar and pepper together and whisk it good.
2. Throw in the veggies and fruits. And mix all well.
3. Now refrigerate this for 2 hours or till the time to serve.
Your Russian salad is ready..
If your prefer it more creamy, add in more mayo and cream.
Hope you liked my recipe... Do give this a try.. It's summer and it's time for all healthy and nutritious eating... Stay tuned for another great and delicious recipes..
1. If you eat egg you can boil egg and chop it roughly and add it to the salad. 2. You can adjust the pepper and cream as per the taste.