Hey folks, hello again.. See I told you I will be back soon with another great and delicious recipe.. So here I am with this winter special recipe which has to be made before the end of 2017.. Yes you guys have to try this before the year ends.. I always like winters tough I feel lot cold. It’s always good to have good food, watch movies and be in your cozy all the time.. Well I have not travelled much in bus in Rajasthan but whenever I did the smell of this Vade has attracted me to it.. Whenever you go to Rajasthan do have at least one bus journey and which ever stop you get this Dal Vade just have it.. It smells so good and more than that it taste heavenly delicious.. Especially when it’s winter who says no to a cup of tea along with this yummy Fritters.. Don’t worry you don’t have to travel there to eat them you can make it in your kitchen and can enjoy it with your family at your place.. So let’s get started..
- 1/2 cup split yellow moong Dal
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder or to taste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 2 tsp ginger finely grated
- 6-7 green chili finely chopped
- Oil to deep fry
1. Soak the lentil overnight or at least 8 hours into the water.
2. Next morning drain all the excess water and grind it into a fine paste.
3. Add salt, asafoetida, red pepper powder, coriander seeds and mix it good.
4. Let this rest for about half hour. Now add cilantro, ginger, green chilies, green onions and mix all this good.
5. Heat oil to deep fry. When oil is hot enough pour a tbsp of batter into the oil deep fry until cooked from inside.
6. Like this way cook all the Fritters and serve it hot with any Chutney or Ketchup.
Enjoy and share your experience with me in the comments below.. 👍🏻😃😋