Hey folks.. here is another very delicious dessert recipe for your next party.. This dessert is crispy filled with creamy custard and topped with the juicy fruit.. it’s not just tasty but healthy too at the same time.. you can prepare this well in advance and serve it right away..
- 20 tart shells
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tbsp chopped basils
- Chopped fruits to garnish (I have use strawberry and peaches topped with basil)
1. In a blender blend together coconut milk and flakes.
2. Heat up a pan and pour in the milk mix. Let this come to a boil.
3. Now add the sugar and mix this well. Boil until sugar dissolves.
4. In a small bowl mix rice flour and 3 tbsp water. And make this as a paste.
5. Add this paste to the milk and keep stirring. Stir it until this gets thick.
6. When it's thick take this out in a bowl. Let this cool down, cover and let this get chilled for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
7. Now take that mix out and mix the whipped cream and basil. Give this a real good mix. And the coconut custard is ready.
8. Line up the tarts on the serving plate. Pour in a tbsp of custard. Then top this up with the fruit and basil.
9. Cover this with the cling wrap and keep refrigerated. Take it out right before serving..