We all love pasta. Pasta is a typical staple Italian diet, but it’s now popular all across the globe. And kids enjoy eating them a lot. Though we know it’s not healthy to eat them a lot but we all have a soft corner for pasta and pizza and by looking at them we forget everything. But who said you have to stop any of these to be healthy. You eat them and can still be healthy and fit. Yes you heard right, you must be knowing that these days pasta are available in various types. You can always go for the one who like and of course is healthier. And by cooking them with veggies and Indian spices it would not just add taste and flavor to your regular pasta but will also add some nutrition’s too. So grab the one you like right now and start making it with me. I am here using the regular one for this recipe. This recipe will give you a right Indian Taste and would become favorite of your grandparents too. Do try this and share with them.. SO let’s go to the recipe…
- 2 cups boiled pasta
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 chopped carrots
- ¼ cup green peas
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Salt as needed
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp pav bhaji masala powder
- ½ tsp. kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1/4 cup Cream (adjust as needed)
1. Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry till it begins to smell good. Then add cumin powder.
2. Add onions and fry until they turn golden brown in color.
3. Add other chopped veggies and fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes with salt and cook until mushy.
5. Add kasuri methi, red chili powder and masala powder. Stir well and fry for a minute. 6. At last add in the cream and stir. Add cooked pasta and Toss well. Adjust salt as needed. Add coriander leaves to garnish.
Serve masala pasta hot and enjoy the delicious taste of pasta made in Indian version with some tadka and masala...
Hope you guys enjoyed my recipe.. Give this a thumbs up.. 👍🏻 and do give this a try... If you have a little one at home this recipe is a must try and trust me your kid will be your big fan... So what to wait for try this recipe and share your comments below 👇🏻
Stay healthy and stay blessed 😊 🍴